We have a lot to be thankful for. If you’re going to step back and take stock of what you have in life and how you can make the most of it, there isn’t a better time of year to do it than today, Thanksgiving! Before you dig into what is hopefully a splendid feast, take just a few minutes to check out this week’s Transform U minisode.
In this special minisode, Nick breaks down five aspects of his life he’s most thankful for and how you can use them to find perspective on your own.
THE FINER DETAILS OF THIS EPISODE:
– Not taking your health for granted and taking time to appreciate how vulnerable we are.
– Why our successes mean little without family, and how the definition of “family” is more flexible than you think it is.
– Finding valuable perspective in both the good and bad experiences in our life.
– Appreciating the mentors who provide us with constructive criticism and support on our path to live our most successful lives.
– How personal freedom allows us to carve out a niche in the world
“The idea that we could have everything taken away, and that without our health we really have nothing to go on, is really, really eye-opening.”
“I want you to have the belief that you can have it all.”
Website – https://www.nickjmurphy.com
Follow Nick J. Murphy on Social:
LinkedIn – https://www.linkedin.com/in/nickmurphy
Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/nick_j_murphy
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/njmstrategy/
Twitter – https://www.twitter.com/nick_j_murphy