Nick is in the middle of his “Go Live” challenge for March (see episode 53), where he and some of his closest friends post live videos on social media platforms of their choice. In one of the more recent videos, he pondered what was holding people back from quitting their day job and creating something new.
In this minisode, Nick wants you to ask yourself: what would you quit, and what would you create, if you knew you couldn’t fail?
THE FINER DETAILS OF THIS EPISODE:
– What would you quit doing and/or create if you knew you had the capability to do anything in this moment, no limits?
– Weighing the benefits of sticking with what you know vs. exploring something potentially more rewarding but still risky and unknown.
– The “failure factors” that tend to keep people working in safe but unfulfilling jobs.
– Completing the equation that solves for all of the major unknown factors in your career path.
– Contact Nick using the links below to let him know what would you need to see to get you to take that big leap.
“We don’t know what we don’t know and you’re not gonna learn what you don’t know until you start down that path.”
“My favorite part of working with the clients I work with is empowering people to take action.”
“Am I being the person I am meant to be, or could I have so much more?”
Follow Nick Murphy
Buy Unboxed – https://www.nickjmurphy.com/unboxedbook
Website – https://www.nickjmurphy.com